Clay Gibson’s professional career has been primarily in the insurance and disaster recovery industries. Now with Adjusters International, he uses this knowledge and experience to represent clients who have lost their homes and/or businesses in disasters. One of Clay’s roles is to ensure that all clients are satisfied with the services we provided. With over 25 years’ experience in the insurance field, Clay is fluent in “insurance speak” and understands the nuances in claims processes that can mean the difference between ruin and recovery for a disaster victim.
Clay, Director of Operations, is licensed as a public adjuster in 11 states and has represented clients throughout the western United States including victims of the San Bruno PG&E Pipeline Explosion, the Big Sur Wildfire, and the Boles Fire in Weed, California.
Clay has been featured as an expert panelist on Adjusters International’s Property Insurance Roundtable podcast in the episodes titled, “How to Make the Most of an Underinsured Loss,” and “Disasters Raising Questions of Insurance Adequacy.”
I have one focus, the client. It is truly rewarding to assist people in getting what they are entitled in a time of need rather than trying to save an insurance company money. Advocating for people is my passion and I look forward to doing it day after day.
Public Adjusting Licensures
- Arizona State Public Adjuster License #934870
- California State Public Adjuster License #2B98629
- Hawaii State Public Adjuster License #372626
- Idaho State Public Adjuster License #304073
- Montana State Public Adjuster License #710164
- New Mexico State Public Adjuster License #228805
- Nevada State Public Adjuster License #629879
- Oregon State Public Adjuster License #578342
- Utah State Public Adjuster License #305989
- Washington State Public Adjuster License #737982
- Wyoming State Public Adjuster License #184788
- National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA)