Our hotel in Seaside, Oregon, suffered a severe windstorm loss in December 2005. We were overwhelmed by the extent of damage and the lack of any help from our insurance company. At the onset the insurer’s adjuster stated that the damage was less than $10,000, which was below our policy deductible, and simply closed their file. We were unsure of hiring a public adjuster at first. We were very fortunate to have found your firm to help us. Your team did a wonderful job of properly investigating, measuring, and negotiating the loss…With your hard work we were able to settle the building claim for several million dollars, which was the right amount that we were owed to restore the hotel back to its pre-loss condition…The fee we paid of almost $250,000 was well earned and more than likely much less than legal representation would have cost on our own.
How We Can Help
The More You Know, The Better The Results.
- Settlement We will negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Peace of Mind We can help you get back to your lives, family, and business sooner.
- Administration We cover every part in preparing and settling your claim.
- Team A team of experts on your side.
Hotel, Motel & Resort
Factors To Consider
Is there coinsurance in your policy?
- If there is, what does it mean?
- If there is, did you insurance adjuster tell you? If not, why not?
- How is coinsurance calculated on replacement cost? On actual cash value?
- Properly managing coinsurance can prevent disaster. Not properly managing coinsurance can put you out of business!
Code Upgrade coverage is very important when rebuilding after a fire.
- How does your coverage address code coverage?
- Green building upgrades?
- If your coverage is limited, is there anything you can do about it?
Frequently insurance companies use independent building consultants to prepare bids.
- Who are these consultants?
- Who are they working for?
- Do they only work for insurance companies? Why this should be a red flag.
Hotel/Motel Client References
- Airway Express
- Beachwood Oceanfront Motel
- Best Western Seaside
- Choice Hotels International
- Classic Resorts
- DIVI Resorts
- DoubleTree By Hilton
- Encore Hospitality
- Encore Hospitality
- Four Seasons Maui
- Governor House Hotel
- Hampton Inn
- Hilton Hotels Corporation
- Historic Hotels of America
- Hotel Inter-Continental New Orleans
- Islands Of Mauna Lani
- John's Tahoe Nugget Casino
- Manhattan Hospitality Advisors
- Mauna Kea Resort / Seibu, Inc.
- Meyer Crest, Ltd.
- Mizpah Hotel
- Northwest Lodging / Ramada Inns
- The Osborn Building
- Pukalani Country Club / K G Holding / Resort Holding
- Sherwood Resort Guam
- Shilo Inns
- Sorrento Hotel
- Sundance Partners, Ltd.
- Wyndham Hotels
Resources for Hotels/Motels
Insights for Your Industry® is our E-publication created to help specific industries protect their property. For example, our first three editions cover hoteliers and the issues related to property claims that are important to their business following a disaster. Articles are written from a policyholder’s perspective and include real-life examples as a comprehensive guide to improve disaster preparedness.
Adjusting Today® is a free resource from AI covering the most current insurance topics and critical issues affecting property damage and business interruption claims. It’s written by the leading insurance experts and from the policyholder’s perspective and includes real-life examples to provide insurance agents and brokers, risk managers, attorneys, business owners and other business professionals the context and knowledge to improve disaster preparedness.