How We Can Help
The More You Know, The Better The Results.
- Settlement We will negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Peace of Mind We can help you get back to your lives, family, and business sooner.
- Administration We cover every part in preparing and settling your claim.
- Team A team of experts on your side.
Restaurant / Tavern
Factors To Consider
Temporary locations? What happens at the end of your claim?
Hazardous materials such as asbestos and lead can be expensive to address. Make sure your insurance carrier does not cut corners when addressing this issue.
Warranties and Protective Safeguard Requirements.
- What do they mean?
- What if you are not in full compliance?
- Can you still collect?
What are expediting expenses? How do they differ from extra expenses?
How do you project lost sales? Sales declines?
You own multiple restaurants in a geographic area and sales go up at other locations as a result of the disaster. Does the insurance company get credit?
Can you continue to pay your employees?
- "Ordinary" employees versus "key" employees. How do they get identified?
- What is covered?
How does the smoke and the water used to fight the fire affect your equipment? Your computers and other electronics?
Code Upgrade coverage is very important when rebuilding.
- How does your coverage address codes?
- If your coverage is limited, is there anything you can do about it?
What happens when the insurance company engages a forensic accountant?
- What is his/her role?
- Why can't you just have your accountant prepare your claim?
- What is the harm in sharing your financial statements?
- Are you required to produce your tax returns?
- Can you recast your financial statements? If so, why?
What are extra expenses? What can be included?
How are tips treated? Are they considered continuing payroll?
Title 24 and handicap bathrooms, bars, seating and dance floors. What does it mean to you? Your claim?
What is your broker/agent's role?
- Will he/she be adjusting the claim?
- How many claims has he/she handled?
- Will his/her role be active or passive?
- When faced with supporting your position or the insurance company's, where will he/she stand?
Insights for Your Industry® is our E-publication created to help specific industries protect their property. For example, our first three editions cover hoteliers and the issues related to property claims that are important to their business following a disaster. Articles are written from a policyholder’s perspective and include real-life examples as a comprehensive guide to improve disaster preparedness.
Adjusting Today® is a free resource from AI covering the most current insurance topics and critical issues affecting property damage and business interruption claims. It’s written by the leading insurance experts and from the policyholder’s perspective and includes real-life examples to provide insurance agents and brokers, risk managers, attorneys, business owners and other business professionals the context and knowledge to improve disaster preparedness.