David Droubay joined Adjusters International in 2012 as a Professional Public Insurance Adjuster. He is the first to reach out to clients suffering from a catastrophic loss, serving to educate them in the role and value of a public adjuster in such circumstances. Twelve years of experience as an owner of a manufacturing company have made David a strong advocate for business owners facing major losses, with a deep understanding of the policies and processes of insurance claims, as well as in-depth knowledge of the inner workings of a business.
David has been a valuable member of the Adjusters International team for a variety of clients ranging from business owners to homeowners. Some of the many losses he has been involved in include Marie Callender’s / J & A Food Service (Medford, OR); Kuebler’s Furniture (Roseburg, OR); German Formula Auto (Portland, OR); The Osborn Building (Portland, OR) and Smucker Pelleting LLC (Harrisburg, OR).
David Droubay knows the importance of working with an expert. His passion for his work and his understanding that a public adjuster makes a substantial difference brings considerable support to businesses and homeowners. As someone who has suffered his own major loss, David brings a personal perspective and empathy for his clients. He holds a unique understanding of the claims process and its pitfalls and is able to clearly relay these to clients to help them understand the process.
Public Adjusting Licenses
- Colorado State Public Adjuster License #597121
- Idaho State Public Adjuster License #437402
- Iowa State Public Adjuster License #16777969
- Montana State Public Adjuster License #3000474796
- Nebraska State Public Adjuster License #16777969
- Nevada State Public Adjuster License #3403868
- Oregon State Public Adjuster License #16777969
- Utah State Public Adjuster License #436222
- Washington State Public Adjuster License #825996