As a Senior Professional Public Adjuster, Drew Lucurell contributes over 26 years of public adjusting experience to Adjusters International, specializing in commercial losses and business interruption claims. He is licensed to practice public adjusting in eleven states across the country. In addition, Drew has been licensed to practice law in Washington since 1987, and in Oregon since 1989. Such a background enables him to sift through the meticulous language of insurance claims, ensuring clients receive everything they are entitled to. Drew has also served as an expert witness and an appraiser.
Drew has represented numerous clients throughout the United States, including Ace Novelty Company (Seattle, WA); Anderson Hay & Grain (Ellensburg, WA); Benaroya Capital Company (Seattle, WA); Brewster Heights Packing (Brewster, WA); Cascade Metallurgical (Portland, OR & Seattle, WA); City of Pocatello (Pocatello, ID); Cook Inlet Processing (Nikiski, AK); Davis Furniture (Wenatchee, WA); Goodman Real Estate (Seattle, WA); Gresham Toyota (Gresham, OR); Harkness Rug & Furniture (Tacoma, WA); Hump’s Restaurant (Clatskanie, OR); Lancaster Company (Yakima, WA); Marine Industries Northwest (Tacoma, WA); Masins Furniture (Seattle, WA); Morris Piha Management (Bellevue, WA); NANA Regional Corp. (Kotzebue, AK); National Food Corporation (Arlington, WA); North Eastern Oregon Medical Science Center (Baker City, OR); Odom Corporation (Alaska, Washington, Oregon & Idaho); Pukalani Country Club (Pukalani, HI); Rainier Cold Storage & Ice (Seattle, WA); Samsung America, Inc. (Bellevue, WA); Sheffield Hotels (Anchorage, AK); Sonderen Packaging (Spokane, WA); Springfield Lanes (Springfield & Bend, OR); Swinomish Fish Company (La Conner, WA) and Nitze-Stagen’s Starbucks World Headquarters Building (Seattle, WA).
Drew is networked with many organizations to help provide his clients with the best possible service. These include the National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (past President), Washington State Bar Association, Oregon State Bar Association, American Bar Association – TIPS Property Section, and Washington State Trial Lawyers Association. He has also served as an expert witness in Superior Courts of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and California. Drew is also the author of the Adjusting Today article titled, “Subrogation: Put Your Knowledge to Work for the Client.”
As the son of one of the founders of Adjusters International, I have made it my life's work to uphold the rights of victims. I do not consider it work, rather it is my passion to fight for what is fair for our clients.
Public Adjusting Licenses
- Alaska State Public Adjuster License #5845
- Arizona State Public Adjuster License #760199
- British Columbia Public Adjuster License #116324C74784R1
- California State Public Adjuster License #2E11344
- Hawaii State Public Adjuster License #119369
- Idaho State Public Adjuster License #291696
- Kansas State Public Adjuster License #579443
- Montana State Public Adjuster License #706004
- Oregon State Public Adjuster License #114939
- Utah State Public Adjuster License #84691
- Washington State Public Adjuster License #66981
- Wyoming State Public Adjuster License #150402
- National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA) – Past President
- Rocky Mountain Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (RMAPIA)
- Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ)
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- American Bar Association