Eric Metz’s career as a public adjuster with Adjusters International began in 2008, following ten years of previous experience as an insurance company adjuster. Eric’s goal and responsibility is to maximize clients’ claims, ensuring that victims of disasters are afforded proper compensation in a timely manner.
Eric specializes in residential losses and is highly dedicated to ensuring his clients receive everything they are entitled to under the terms of their policy. In one instance, the insurance company offered a $400,000 settlement for a client’s loss. After reviewing the policies, Eric quickly determined that the company incorrect in its interpretation of the policy coverage. He challenged every one of their policy positions and was able to optimize the client’s settlement at $1,100,000.
At Eric’s core is the desire and need to do what’s right. It becomes personal when insurance companies try to intimidate those already facing a harsh road ahead. With strong personal perseverance and initiative that has developed over the years, he is not afraid to dig in his heels and fight for everything his clients deserve. His previous 12 years’ experience working for Allstate and Farmers Insurance Group gives him the unique advantage of knowing the business inside and out. He can level the playing field for his clients and make sure they are taken care of in the way they deserve.
Public Adjusting Licenses
- Arizona State Public Adjuster License #1018390
- California State Public Adjuster License #2G17019
- Idaho State Public Adjuster License #382658
- Nevada State Public Adjuster License #628025
- Puerto Rico Public Adjuster License #3000180157
- Utah State Public Adjuster License #403868
- Washington State Public Adjuster License #826916
- National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA)