Kenneth “Kenny” Taylor has been a professional public insurance adjuster with Adjusters International since 2008. In his previous employment, he worked for a third party administrator for workers compensation claims and life insurance, which has provided him with a strong background and understanding of the fine language in policies. Kenny is a full-time public adjuster, focusing on first party commercial and residential property claims on behalf of policyholders who have suffered catastrophic losses. Some of his responsibilities include conducting and reviewing damage assessments, assembling inventories and rebuilding replacement costs estimates; analyzing insurance policies to determine the extent of coverage; preparing comprehensive claims with evidence to justify what clients are entitled to; and negotiating with insurance companies on behalf of his clients.
Kenny is a licensed public adjuster in nine states across the United States. Some of his most well-known clients include Casino Magic following Hurricane Katrina; the Government of American Samoa; Evergreen Oil (Newark, CA); and Trinity River Lumber Mill (Weaverville, CA).
Kenny holds the Associate in Claims Designation.
Kenny is extremely detail oriented and a great communicator. While being easygoing and cordial, he is able to relate to people across all aspects of life. He is a skilled negotiator and willing to go the extra mile, putting in the hard work for his clients to ensure they are satisfied with the resolution of their claim.
Public Adjusting Licenses
- Arizona State Public Adjuster License #1018051
- California State Public Adjuster License #2G51759
- Idaho State Public Adjuster License #384159
- Illinois State Public Adjuster License #14454856
- Nebraska State Public Adjuster License #14454856
- Nevada State Public Adjuster License #819486
- New Mexico State Public Adjuster License #286798
- Oklahoma State Public Adjuster License #100160218
- Oregon State Public Adjuster License #14454856
- Puerto Rico Public Adjuster License #3000180278
- US Virgin Islands Public Adjuster License #3002183998
- Utah State Public Adjuster License #386045
- Washington State Public Adjuster License #791041
- National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA)