We are focused on getting you the best settlement possible from your property insurance policy to help you rebuild as quickly as possible.
Why Adjusters International Pacific Northwest
- We have handled more home collapse claims than any other public adjusting firm in the region.
- We secure settlements that are often multiple times higher than the insurance company’s initial offer.
- Our local teams allow us to be onsite right away to take command of the situation and be there throughout the recovery process.
- Our team arranges for clean-up and helps you find a new place to live if needed.
- Our team is with you from your first call to us through the rebuilding process. We are with you when you take your first steps into your new home.
- Our construction estimators and contents specialists thoroughly catalog and evaluate all damaged property to ensure an optimal settlement.
What to Focus on After a Collapse
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- Does home insurance cover roof or building collapse?
- Does a partial collapse impact my claim and settlement?
- How do I minimize the toll on my family?
- What do I need to know about the insurance company’s adjuster and experts?
- How is the actual cash value of my home determined?
- Will I be able to get a cash advance to support my living expenses?
- What does it mean when the insurance company recommends a preferred vendor? Can I trust that I am getting the best results?
- How can the insurance adjuster represent both me and the insurance company?
The Difference We Make
We work exclusively working for you, not the insurance company. Our public adjusters have managed and negotiated thousands of claims for nearly every type of disaster, securing the best settlement possible for your recovery. Local in our approach, we have an unmatched network of expert resources to efficiently mobilize and be at your side when you need us.