No organization in the country has more experience handling tornado and windstorm claims for homeowners than us.
Why Adjusters International Pacific Northwest
- We have dedicated teams ready to respond to property owners as quickly as possible to minimize the impact of tornado damage.
- We break down the roadblocks set up by the insurance company and negotiate a settlement that is often multiple times greater than the initial offer.
- Our public adjusters, construction estimators, and contents specialists are disaster recovery experts that thoroughly review your insurance policy and catalog and evaluate all damaged and destroyed property to create a claim that enables us to negotiate an optimal settlement.
- Our team is with you from your first call to our office through the rebuilding process. We are with you when you take your first steps into your new facility.
- We arrange for and manage the clean-up process.
- Our teams are highly educated in local zoning laws and labor and materials costs to produce accurate claim estimates.
- We arrange for and manage the clean-up process and help you find temporary housing if needed.
- We are there with you when you walk through the door of your new home.
What to Focus on After a Tornado or Windstorm
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- What is my insurance agent's or broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- The insurance company hired a construction estimator. What do I need to know?
- Why is a claims strategy so important?
- Am I impacted by coinsurance?
- How can the insurance adjuster represent both me and the insurance company?
The Difference We Make
We work exclusively for YOU, not the insurance company. Our insurance professionals have negotiated thousands of claims for nearly every type of disaster. Local in our approach, we have an unmatched network of resources to efficiently mobilize and be at your side.