Why Adjuster International Pacific Northwest
- With offices throughout the region, our team is onsite right away to take command of the situation so that you can stay focused on your family.
- Our public adjusters, construction estimators, and contents specialists are disaster recovery experts that thoroughly catalog and evaluate all damaged property to ensure an optimal settlement.
- We often achieve settlements multiple times greater than the initial settlement offer.
- Our team breaks down the roadblocks set up by the insurance company to ensure that you work from a level playing field.
- We arrange for and manage the cleanup process.
- Our team is with you from the first call until your home is repaired and restored.
What to Focus on After Water Damage
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How can I minimize the toll on my family?
- How can I help the insurance company understand the extent of my water damage?
- What is the difference between a public adjuster and an insurance company’s adjuster?
- How much time will I need to dedicate to handling the insurance claim?
- What is my insurance agent's or broker’s role in the process? When faced with supporting my position, with whom will they stand?
- Am I entitled to an advance from the insurance company
- How can the insurance adjuster represent both me and the insurance company?
The Difference We Make
We work exclusively for YOU, not the insurance company. Our insurance professionals have managed and negotiated thousands of claims for nearly every type of disaster. Local in our approach, we have an unmatched network of expert resources to efficiently mobilize and be at your side.