We are your partners and advocates, fighting to ensure you receive the settlement you are entitled to from your property insurance policy.
Why Adjusters International Pacific Northwest
- As the oldest and largest public adjusting firm in the Pacific Northwest, we have managed more winter storm damage insurance claims than any other company.
- With more local offices than any other firm, our team is onsite as soon as possible to manage your claim.
- We help you find a place for your family to live during the claims process.
- We secure and manage the cleanup of your home.
- We bring together an entire team of experts, including public adjusters, construction estimators, and contents specialists, to review your policy, document, and evaluate the damage to create a claim that ensures we are in a position of strength in negotiating the settlement.
- Our local teams understand and interpret local zoning laws and labor and materials costs to produce accurate estimates.
- We often achieve settlements multiple times greater than the initial settlement offer.
- Our team breaks down the roadblocks set up by the insurance company to ensure that you work from a level playing field.
- We handle your claim professionally and expediently.
- Our team is with you from the first call until you walk back into your new home.
What to Focus on After a Winter Storm
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- How can I minimize the toll on my family?
- Why is a claims strategy so important?
- How much do I really need to know?
- How can I afford such a large deductible?
- How important is having my own engineer?
- How do I deal with hidden damage?
- How can the insurance adjuster represent both me and the insurance company?
The Difference We Make
We work exclusively for YOU, not the insurance company. Our insurance professionals have managed and negotiated thousands of claims for nearly every type of disaster. Local in our approach, we have an unmatched network of expert resources to efficiently mobilize and be at your side.