Josh Scott joined Adjusters International in 2007. As a professional public insurance adjuster, he represents policyholders who have faced a catastrophic loss to maximize their financial recovery. Prior to this, Josh worked as a catastrophic loss adjuster for Travelers Insurance and also as a construction estimator for a notable restoration company. This experience provides him with both insider knowledge of insurance companies when handling major claims as well as a skilled perspective when determining what it is his clients need to rebuild. His responsibilities include creating strategies that will allow his clients a full and fair recovery.
Josh is licensed as a public adjuster in ten states. A recent success story of his is client Dick Emerine, Ph.D., a resident of Phoenix, AZ who lost his home due to a fire. Through Josh’s efforts, and the efforts of The Greenspan Co./Adjusters International team, he received more than triple what he would have received from the insurance company. As the result of these experiences, Dick authored the book “Gone In 20 Minutes.”
Josh represented numerous victims of the Yarnell Hill Fire (Yarnell, AZ); Brant Williams, a fire engineer from Scottsdale, AZ as well as many high profile clients including, but not limited to, American Rag C.I.E. (Sun Valley, CA); Arizona Transmission & Engine Exchange (Tucson, AZ); Associated Property Management (Phoenix, AZ); Chamberlin & Associates (Glendale, AZ); Famous Sams (Yuma, AZ); NG Machine, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ); Nutek Auto Repair (Phoenix, AZ); Safford Carpet (Safford, AZ); Scottsdale Mission (Scottsdale, AZ); and T & M Property Management (Phoenix, AZ).
Josh has a great reputation with his clients. When he says he is going to do something, it gets done. He always puts his best effort into each claim and is relentless in getting what his clients need to recover.
Public Adjusting Licensures
- Arizona State Public Adjuster License #898729
- California State Public Adjuster License #2F84341
- Georgia State Public Adjuster License #2813764
- Idaho State Public Adjuster License #296075
- New Mexico State Public Adjuster License #332454
- Nevada State Public Adjuster License #572335
- Oregon State Public Adjuster License #7886535
- Texas State Public Adjuster License #1851217
- Utah State Public Adjuster License #278620
- Washington State Public Adjuster License #832498
- National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA)