Why Adjusters International Pacific Northwest
- We have handled thousands of commercial collapse claims, more than any other regional public adjusting firm.
- We secure settlements that are often two to four times higher than the insurance company’s initial offer.
- With offices throughout the region, our team is onsite right away to take command of the situation.
- Our public adjusters, construction estimators, and contents specialists are disaster recovery experts that thoroughly catalog and evaluate all damaged property to ensure an optimal settlement
- Our forensic accounting team evaluates the income lost from the interruption to your business.
- Our team is with you from your first call to us through the rebuilding process. We are with you when you take your first steps into your new facility.
What to Focus on After a Collapse
Before engaging your insurance company, consider the following questions:
- Does a partial collapse impact my claim and settlement?
- What is my agent’s/broker's role?
- How do I keep my customers?
- How do I keep my employees?
- Am I impacted by coinsurance?
- What do I need to know about the insurance company’s adjuster and experts?
- Why is a claim strategy so important?
- How can the insurance adjuster represent both me and the insurance company?
The Difference We Make
We work exclusively working for you, not the insurance company. Our public adjusters have managed and negotiated thousands of claims for nearly every type of disaster, securing the best settlement possible for your recovery. Local in our approach, we have an unmatched network of expert resources to efficiently mobilize and be at your side when you need us.