You just suffered serious damage to your entertainment business and you are wondering what to do next.
You call your insurance company and wait for an adjuster to come out, hoping they will have your best interests at heart.
You move from the asset side of your insurance company's ledger to the liability side of their ledger.
We Can Help
Knowing everything you possibly can about the "fine print" of your insurance policy before you have any substantive dialogue with your insurer is an absolute necessity. Know what you are covered for and how to claim it. What you say to your insurance company's adjuster and how you say it can make a dramatic difference in how much you get paid. The more you know, the better the results.
Entertainment/Recreation Factors To Consider
Be sure to understand each of the following factors before engaging with the insurance company. Knowledge is the key to a successful claim outcome.
- What is my broker's/agent’s role?
- Does the adjuster work for us or the insurance company? Why they can't work for both. Conflict.
- Does the insurance company pay for professionals necessary to evaluate my claim? Are they working for me or them?
- Is there coinsurance in my policy? What does it mean?
- How quickly can I get started rebuilding?
The Difference Public Adjusters Make
We work exclusively for YOU, not the insurance company. Our insurance professionals have managed and negotiated thousands of claims for nearly every type of natural and man-made disaster. Local in our approach, we have over forty offices across the U.S. and Canada, and an unmatched network of expert resources to efficiently mobilize and be at your side.