Step 1: Ensure the Safety of Your Employees
When disaster strikes, your priorities are making sure your employees are safe and taking care of your customers.
Step 2: Contact a Public Adjuster
Our team will meet with you at a time and location that is most convenient for you.
Step 3: Thorough Review of Your Policy
Our team will conduct a comprehensive review of your policy, noting any restrictions, co-insurance requirements, and limitations.
Step 4: Creating a Claims Strategy that Works with Your Goals
We sit with you and your board of directors behind closed doors to create and activate the right claims strategy to achieve your immediate and long-term goals.
Step 5: We Take Care of All Insurance-Related Needs.
Once we have agreed on a strategy, we will:
- Meet with insurance company personnel on-site as often as needed.
- Develop a comprehensive scope of damages (what should be repaired versus replaced).
- Prepare a detailed reconstruction estimate and a detailed bid analysis.
- Prepare a detailed inventory of machinery, stock, WIP, fixtures, betterments
- Calculate lost income and extra expenses related to the interruption of business
Step 6: Negotiations & Final Settlement
We negotiate the best settlement possible that accurately takes into consideration all damages and lost income.
Step 7: Rebuilding, Restoration, Relocation
We negotiate with the insurance company to ensure that you achieve your specific goals, whether restoring or rebuilding your property or relocation. We will be thrilled to walk with you through the doors of your new or repaired commercial property.