As you know, I started negotiating with their adjuster on my own after the loss occurred. That was perhaps the worst business decision I have ever made. I finally realized that I needed representation by someone who was an expert in insurance losses. By the time I engaged your services MSI had already had their own consulting engineer look at the building and had recommended a repair plan that was totally unacceptable. It took Adjusters International to undo that plan and negotiate the settlement to which we agreed. Based upon the offer to settle made by MSI before Adjusters International intervened and the one we finally accepted, the final settlement was nearly three times the original offer. Or to put it another way, I received an additional sum of money that was twelve times more than the fees Adjusters International charged me. That was a good investment!
How We Can Help
The More You Know, The Better The Results.
- Settlement We will negotiate the best possible settlement.
- Peace of Mind We can help you get back to your lives, family, and business sooner.
- Administration We cover every part in preparing and settling your claim.
- Team A team of experts on your side.
Factors To Consider
How does the smoke and the water used to fight the fire affect your equipment? Your computers and other electronics?
Frequently insurance companies use independent building and equipment consultants to prepare a bid.
- Who are these consultants?
- Who are they working for?
- Do they only work for insurance companies? Why this should be a red flag.
Code Upgrade coverage is very important when rebuilding after a fire.
- How does your coverage address code issues?
- If your coverage is limited, is there anything you can do about it?
Hazardous materials such as asbestos and lead can be expensive to address. Make sure your insurance carrier does not cut corners when addressing this issue.
Valuation of raw materials. Work in progress. Finished goods. Methodologies employed.
Agriculture Client References
- Anderson Hay & Grain Co
- Bell's Nursery
- Boise Cold Storage Company
- Courtright Enterprises
- DeKruyf, Dumex & Legacy Dairies
- Diamond RB Grass Seed Processing
- DiMare, Inc.
- Empire Rubber & Supply
- Gordon Nelson
- Greener Nurseries
- Gulfstream Tomato Packers
- Harvest Fresh Produce
- Hinrichs Trading Company
- Inland - Joseph Produce Co. Formerly: Orchard Siding
- Inland Fruit & Produce Company
- Jones Orchards
- Jones Produce
- Labbeemint, Inc.
- Lancaster Company
- Magic Valley Livestock Feed
- National Food Corporation
- Parkinson Seed Farm
- Silver Creek Supply Company
- Silver Vase
- Smucker Pelleting
- Springfield Creamery
- Summerwinds Garden Centers
Superior Fruit Equipment
- T16 Management
- Young's Farm
- Zamzow's Feed & Garden Stores
Adjusting Today® is a free resource from AI covering the most current insurance topics and critical issues affecting property damage and business interruption claims. It’s written by the leading insurance experts and from the policyholder’s perspective and includes real-life examples to provide insurance agents and brokers, risk managers, attorneys, business owners and other business professionals the context and knowledge to improve disaster preparedness.